Solicite la mejor tarifa
Airport: 9.5 Km, 15 min
Bus Station: 50 m
Streetcar Station: 100 m
Train Station: 1 Km
Guggenheim Museum: 200 m
Conference Hall: 500 m
Beach: 14 Km
Fairground Enclosure: 7 Km
How to get there
1. From Loui airport, take the BI-2704 / BI-3704 road.
2. Cross Asua-Lauroeta town.
3. Continue by BI-2704.
4. In the roundabout, take the exit 2 and continue by the BI-3704 / Bilbao-Plencia Errepidea / Bilbao-Plencia Road.
5. Exiting of Asua-Lauroeta, continue by the BI-3704 road.
6. Continue along 2 km until the cross with N-637 road.
7. Follow by N-637 and pass by the Túneles de Artxanda Tunnels (toll: 1.35).
8. Enter in Bilbao city center.
9. Take the Paseo Campo de Volantín avenue and continue along until reaching the hotel, situated in a few meters.
There is a bus running every half an hour from Loiu airport to Bilbao: Bizkaibus line, nº A-3247. Everyday from 6.15a.m. to 12p.m.
Rough time by car: 15/ 20 minutes
Distance: 9.5 km
Rough cost by taxi: from 15 to 20
The Abando station is the main railway station of the city where the national and international trains arrive. There are taxis outside of the station.
Time: 5 minutes
Distance: 1 km
Rougt cost by taxi: 4
1. Coming from the A8 highway, enter to Bilbao by the Parque de Escurce exit and take Juan de Garay street.
2. Continue until Plaza Zabálburu square.
3. Take the Hurtado de Amezaga street and go straight until Buenos Aires street.
4. Continue along, crossing the bridge until Paseo Campo de Volantín avenue, where the hotel is located.