A CORUÑA - PONTEDEUME - FERROL - BETANZOS - A CORUÑA
- Pick up from the Airport, train station, cruise ship port or a city centre hotel
- With our private local guide you will visit A Coruña´s important monuments: Tower of Hercules and the San Anton Castle Museum.
- Then we will take a walk around the Maria Pita square for a walk around the square.
- For lunch we have booked you a table at a recommended restaurant either traditional or innovative Michelin-starred cuisine.
- After lunch we will the leave the city and make our way driving up the Rias Altas (High Estuaries) stopping to visit the medieval fishing village of Pontedeume.
- Continuing up further we stop in Ferrol an import industrial & Military port in Galicia. Here you will see views of the 17th century Castle of San Felipe.
- Making our way back to A Coruña we stop to visit the village of Betanzos, a seaside town with a long beach and sandy hills and wonderful view to the Betanzos-Estuary. Betanzos is a pretty town, with interesting Romanesque and Gothic monuments including Santa Mary´s Church of Azogue, and Santiago and San Francisco Church.
- Return back to A Coruña by highway
- Drop off at the Airport, train station, cruise ship port or a city centre hotel
END OF PRIVATE TOUR SERVICES