VIGO - CANGAS - DONON - NATURE WALK AROUND MAN´s CAPE - HIO - VIGO
- Meeting point is in VIGO
at the ferry boat terminal (Estacion Maritima de Vigo)
- Then we make our to board a Catamaran Ferry which crosses over the other side
bay to the small fishing village of CANGAS,
enjoying views of the Rande Bridge and Vigo across the Ria
- Then we continue on following along the coastline arriving at the point of the
of O Morrazo.
- In the small village of DONON
we will have a seafood lunch in a local restaurant.
- After lunch we will walk around what is know as Cabo Home (Man´s Cape) here we
see a few lighthouses (including an Ancient Celtic Lighthouse at the top of
Monte Facho) all with excellent view of the Cies
Island in front.
- From here we walk in the direction of the Beach of Melide whereas we reach an
other lighthouse of this Cape, which faces to the RIA
OF VIGO offering spectacular view over the Ria.
- Before returning to Soutomaior we stop in the small village of Hio to visit
Cross of Hio the most famous in Galicia and built from on solid block
of granite. Beside the cross is the Romanesque Church of San
Andres (St. Andrews) we take a peek inside before leaving.
- Then we drive back through Cangas along the coast crossing over the Rande
Bridge with aerial views of the BAY
OF SAN SIMON
- Return to Vigo
END OF TOUR SERVICES