The city of Toledo holds a collection of one of the most genuinely Spanish monuments as well as a rich artistic and architectural heritage with buildings of practically all periods of Spain´s history ranging from the Gothic to the Baroque. This World Heritage Site remains as Spain´s religious capital and is considered the city of the three cultures i.e. Christian, Moslem and Jewish.
On this full day scheduled group tour excursion from Madrid you will see Toledo`s most important monumental highlights.
Day by day itinerary
MADRID - TOLEDO - MADRID - 09:15AM: Your tour bus departs from the bus terminal in Madrid.
- Upon arrival we start with a panoramic walking tour of Toledo, as we enter to the old city to visit the Alcazar and inside of the monumental Primate Cathedral, a magnificent sample of flamboyant Gothic style.
- We continue through the old Jewish quarter with its narrow streets to visit the Church of St. Tome, with the very famous painting of El Greco "The Burial of Count Orgaz", the old Synagogue of St. Maria la Blanca, which remain as a symbol of the coexistence of the "Three Cultures", Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, and the house Museum Victorio Macho, located over River Tagus with outstanding views. The house holds works of the famous sculptor and here we´ll see a short audiovisual movie about the city.
- Panoramic tour with the bus around the outskirts with a short stop to admire the views from the other side of the river and take photos with beautiful sights.
-We`ll also visit a typical factory of Damasquino, a well known handicraft art of Toledo.
- Tour ends at the bus terminal in Madrid *L
END OF TOUR SERVICES
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coach with air-conditioning
- English and Spanish Speaking Tour Conductor/Guide
- Entrance fees to sites when with guide (Alcazar, Cathedal and Synagogue of St. Maria la Blanca included)
- (*L) *Lunch if option selected WITH LUNCH (Traditional Lunch Menu: Hors d`ouvre and tapas, Roasted lamb with vegetables, Cake of San Marcos with fruit salad, wine, mineral water and coffee. Children`s Traditional lunch Menu: Hors d´ouvre and tapas, escalope and chips , Cake of San Marcos with fruit salad, drink and mineral water. Tourist Lunch Menu: vegetables stew, steak with gamish and vanilla ice cream with fruit salad. Children`s Touristic Lunch Menu: spagueti with tomato, escalope and chips, ice cream with fruit salad. Vegetarian menu available.)
- Local Taxes
THE TOURS DOES NOT INCLUDE: - Airfare
- Optional Private Tour Addons
- Table Reservations
- Transfers not specified in itinerary
- Entrance fees when not with guide
- Beverages not specified in selected meals
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Laundry Expenses
- Telephone & Facsimile charges
- Excess Baggage charges
- Passport & Visa fees
- Personal & Travel Insurance
- Airport & Departure Taxes
- Optional excursions
- Room Service
- Gratuities to Chauffeurs and Guides
As is common practice with almost all professional websites this site uses
cookies, which are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer, to improve
your experience. This page describes what information they gather, how we use it
and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can
prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ´break´
certain elements of the sites functionality.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP
cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without
completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site. It is
recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need
them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser
(see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will
affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.
Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality
and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not
The Cookies We Set
the signup process and general administration. These cookies will usually be
deleted when you log out however in some cases they may remain afterwards to
remember your site preferences when logged out.
prevents you from having to log in every single time you visit a new page. These
cookies are typically removed or cleared when you log out to ensure that you can
only access restricted features and areas when logged in.
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be
used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain
notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential
to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or
comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the
functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In
order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this
information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your
Third Party Cookies
following section details which third party cookies you might encounter through
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted
analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site
and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things
such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can
continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie
to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a
given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply
allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our
partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable
allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for
making a purchase.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to
connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the
following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+,
will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on
their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in
their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if
there is something that you aren´t sure whether you need or not it´s usually
safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features
you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then
you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.