SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA - NOIA - CASTRO DE BAROÑA - FURNAS - CORRUBEDO - AXEITOS - CUROTA - POBRA DO CARAMIÑAL - PADRON - SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
- 09:00AM-09:30AM approx.: Departure from Santiago
- A BARBANZA is a peninsula which harmonize
with the hilly landscapes and the skylines
of the estuaries and open coasts.
Prehistoric memories, "savoir vivre" in free
time combined with a busy fishing activity.
The whole BARBANZA is a combination of
marvellous landscapes which can be admires
by following our itinerary.
- CASTRO DE BAROÑA faced to a magnificent and tidal wave beach. It was excavated and opened for tourists, who admires the art and living of the celtics.
- CORRUBEDO views over the probably most beautiful dune of Galicia and visit to the lighthouse.
- DOLMEN DE AXEITOS is one of a large number of dolmens in Galicia, which remember a former style of live.
- MONTE CUROTA 861 m high. It´s the top of the Barbanza mountains; sanctuary of the nature. From the Natural balcony " Valle Inclan" of national importance at 498m we can get a most impressive view to the Arosa Estuary among wild horses.
- PUEBLA DE CARAMIÑAL (stop) a quaint villa,
composed of two parts; "Puebla del Deán",
quarter of nobility and former places, and
"Santa Maria del Caramiñal", marine district
where the salting industry grew up.
- Time for lunch on your own during the day. We can recommend or book a table for your lunch if you like.
- PADRÓN (stop) medieval town with a very important jacobean tradition lying between the rivers Sar and Ulla. Land of poets like Rosalía de Castro, Macías, Rodrigo de Padrón, Camilo José Cela.
- 06:30PM-07:00PM approx.: Drop off back in Santiago
END OF PRIVATE TOUR SERVICES