BARCELONA (Walking Distance: approx. 10 km, Difficulty : Medium/Hard)
- 09:45AM: We will meet outside the entrance to Mundet Metro Station (L3) (NOTE: 20 minutes from Plaza Catalunya)
- We will begin walk by taking a short walk passing a velodrome and stopping briefly to see the beautiful park at Laberinto de Horta.
- Then we head uphill continuing along Calle Germans Desvalls until its end. We then follow the signs to Collserola Park. To get to Sant Cugat we follow the GR6 signposts up and over the mountain with breathtaking views !.
- Inicially the camino heads towards Forti Castle and its ruins with excellent views of the city. We head in the direction of Tibadabo until Pas del Rei. Then head downhill to Can Borrel then on to Sant Cugat passing before Pi d’en Xandri.
- 01:30PM approx.: Sant Cugat: Finish at the beautiful Monastery . You can get lunch in San Cugat before heading back to Barcelona. Take Sant Cugat Metro (S1,S2 or S6) for return to Plaza Catalunya Barcelona (30 minutes)