We have a Current Job Position Available:
Travel Specialist (in Vigo, Spain)
What we’re looking for:
We are looking to add to our team in Vigo, Spain a new travel specialist. If you are an EU citizen or a permanent resident in Spain, then we are open to hearing from you! That is if you have a passion for arranging/selling tailor-made travel and small group tours to Spain and Portugal. It is not necessary you have previous work experience, but it is valued if you do. Food & Wine is an important trip theme if you have knowledge it is a benefit to you. What is very important to us is you have travelled through Spain and Portugal, have studies in tourism, plus a must is an advanced level (C1) or native English speaker.
Our company works almost 100% via our back office and website. It is a custom-built booking platform so you will have to be open to learning about new technology. If you have worked previously with CMS platforms, that will be an advantage for you to learn quickly.
Product creation and online marketing will be other jobs during FIT itinerary design for our clients. So, if you are a person that likes multi-tasking this is the job for you!
You would be working B2B and B2C in addition to contacting with our suppliers.
- EU citizen or a permanent resident in Spain
- Bachelor / Degree Tourism, Higher Degree in Tourism (Licenciatura/Grado Turismo o Formación Profesional Grado Superior de Turismo), Travel industry course and/or experience within the travel industry.
- High level of spoken and written English (C1) or more
- Native or fluent in Spanish.
- Creative writing in English and experience in marketing products not required but valued.
- Previous Sales is a plus.
- Work experience in the travel sector not required but valued
- Great relationship-building skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport with clients and understand their ideal travel experience, before creating a customized itinerary that perfectly matches their needs.
- Can keep confidential information
- Extensive travel through Spain & Portugal, not required but a valuable asset.
- Attention to detail to ensure that all trips arranged go smoothly from start to end.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills throughout the booking to offer the best customer service before, during and after the holiday.
- Computer skills in Microsoft office and ability to learn new programs essential.
- Multimedia skills eg. Video creation, Photoshop are also valued.
What we offer:
- Part-time starting, with possibility of full time depending on sale performance after training.
- You will learn cutting-edge technology within the tourism sector and stay up-to-date with the trends.
- We work with clients globally and you will have the chance to learn how business is done online on an international level.
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Tour Planning
- Product Development
- Customer Service
Download PDF Job Description.
Interested in working for EATour Specialist? For information on job positions available and how to apply please contact us
Learn more about us and our story.
You can also check for current available jobs posted on our LinkedIn page
Why EATour? Years of knowledge...Tailor-made Tour Experts since 1999