Full Day (Duration: 10h30 approx.)
On Request Best Rate
LISBON - OBIDOS - ALCOBACA - NAZARE - FATIMA - LISBON
- 09:00AM: Departure from Terminal (Hotel pick up is also available, inquire for time at the hotel you are staying at)
- Drive northwards and arrive at the beautiful walled town of Óbidos with its picturesque streets and the Pousada do Castelo.
- Then drive to Alcobaça to visit the 12 th century Church with the tombs of Pedro and Inês de Castro.
- Lunch in Nazaré - The most colourful of Portuguese fishing villages.
- Sítio - if possible - (panoramic view).
- Visit to Batalha Monastery (an historical landmark), and finally to Fátima - Centre of Christian faith and a local of world pilgrimage.
- Religious services can be attended On Occasion.
- Drive back to Lisbon through the colorful farming region.
- Return to Lisbon
END OF TOUR SERVICES